Start Rowing consists of five one hour sessions that are designed for complete beginners who fancy trying a new activity. Come and have a go in the specialised indoor rowing tank without being exposed to the cold water of the River Tyne! Maximum number of places per date block is 8.
Open to: Northumbria students and staff.
Cost: £10 members*, £15 non members
*Sport Central or Coach Lane members.
In Semester two you can bring a friend for free!
Day, Dates, Times and Location:
Start Rowing sessions have taken place for this semester, please check back in September for new dates.
No previous experience needed, beginners are welcome.
All equipment will be provided. Wear comfortable sports clothing.
You can Book Online or at Sport Central Reception.
Online Booking Instructions:
1) Enter your Login ID and PIN. If you are a Northumbria University student or staff member your login is your computer username and your PIN is your library Pin. If you are not a Northumbria University student or staff member you must sign up.
2) Change your preferred booking site to Campus Sport (this is in the top right hand corner)
3) Click on 'Make a Booking'
4) Click on Campus Sport link.
5) Select your activity and click book.