Ball hockey sometimes known as street or dek hockey, is simply ice hockey without the ice.
The sport is developing very quickly and Northumbria itself is home to a few of the UK's international team players.
Ball Hockey is open to players of all skill levels, Students, Staff and the community.
Come along, have some fun and try something new!
Ball Hockey sessions will last two hours and will run throughout the academic year starting at the beginning of October until the end of May, 25 weeks in total.
Wednesday , at Coach Lane
Cost (for semester 2): Members*: £50.00, Concessions** £60.00, Non Members £70.00
*Sport Central or Coach Lane Membership
**Students that do not hold a membership.
Payment must be paid before attending the first session.
You can Book Online or at Sport Central Reception.
Online Booking Instructions:
1) Enter your Login ID and PIN. If you are a Northumbria University student or staff member your login is your computer username and your PIN is your library Pin. If you are not a Northumbria University student or staff member you must sign up.
2) Change your preferred booking site to Campus Sport (this is in the top right hand corner)
3) Click on 'Make a Booking'
4) Click on Campus Sport link.
5) Select your activity and click book.
Alternatively, email email@example.com for further information.