Develop Badminton is a fresh, sociable badminton initiative that should encourage everyone to grab a racket, rally around some friends and head for some on court action! Whether you want to drop shot your way to a lower clothing size or burn off those extra calories, our Develop Badminton / No Strings Sessions are the place to be.
Open to: Northumbria Students, Staff and Public
Cost: Members* £2.75, Concession** £2.99, Non members £3.99
*Sport Central or Coach Lane membership.
**Northumbria University students, staff, U16's and over 60's. Proof of eligiibility will be required.
Day, Dates, Times and Location:
|Tuesday||16th April - 27th August 2013*||18:00 - 20:00||North Court, Sport Central|
*Except 18th June, 9th July and 16th July.
|Sunday||19th May - 25th August 2013*||11:00 - 13:00||Sport Central|
*9th June, 14th July.
No previous experience is required, suitable for all ages and abilities.
Rackets and Shuttles will be provided but you can bring your own.
You can Book Online or at Sport Central Reception.
Online Booking Instructions:
1) Enter your Login ID and PIN. If you are a Northumbria University student or staff member your login is your computer username and your PIN is your library Pin. If you are not a Northumbria University student or staff member you must sign up.
2) Change your preferred booking site to Campus Sport (this is in the top right hand corner)
3) Click on 'Make a Booking'
4) Click on Campus Sport link.
5) Select your activity and click book.